Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Coca-Cola
I figured since this is a drink we are designing for, I should look at the world's biggest drink company. Coke! I love Coke, but their site is like Pepsi quality, it's got some good stuff, and I'll take it if its all you got, but its not great. The main part of the home page is the scrolling photos at the top, but as you can see it doesn't work well. Let me just list my complaints; The nav is weird and way too empty in the middle, the slideshow has like a 20 second glitch in between the photos, their is a weird empty area on the right and bottom left of the body, and the logos at the bottom are not centered. Its several rookie mistakes that I would make, not Coca Cola. And what the heck is with the footer? What are the conversation/carrot boxes pointing towards. Their is no need at all for the carrots at the top of those buttons. Its just weak, disappointingly weak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment